We Guarantee To Make Your Debtors Pay .
- Collection rates
No Cure, No Pay.
We at Debt Collection IN are just as determined in getting what is rightfully yours as you are. In line with that, we strictly adhere to the “No cure, no pay” policy. What this means is the only compensation we receive is based on an agreed percentage on the total amount recovered. You do not have to pay for professional, legal or collection fees!
It is important to keep in mind that our compensation rate is based on different factors and that it is adaptable depending on the following:
- Need or request of a written contract
- Securities or guarantors
- And others
But because we value flexibility here at Debt Collection IN, we can agree to have a fixed fee for the collection fee based on the following terms:
- If the client/creditor resides in the capital city of India and the amount in question is recovered in the same area, whether by court order or extra judicial action, the client/creditor must pay Debt Collection IN a collection fee or commission ranging from FIFTEEN PERCENT (15%) to TWENTY-FIVE PERCENT (25%). The range is determined based on the amount collected and the circumstance surrounding the collection.
- If the client/creditor resides outside ofthe capital city of India and the amount in question is recovered in the same area, whether by court order or extra judicial action, the client/creditor must pay Debt Collection IN a collection fee or commission of THIRTY-FIVE PERCENT (35%) based on the amount collected.
- By definition of terms, “amount collected” refers to the total amount which includes payment in dacion en pago, offsetting and other forms of payment that extinguishes the any obligation of the debtor.
- In an event where court action is required, the client/creditor shall be held accountable for any expenses incurred. By definition of terms, “court action” includes the filing of criminal complaints before the office of the City or Provincial Prosecutor. This would include any quasi-judicial and administrative entities.
Any payment made to DEBT COLLECTION IN is turned over to the client within fifteen (15) days from receipt thereof.
Let our flexible terms speak for itself. Because we are committed to getting what you rightfully deserve, we make sure to provide competitive fees and terms that you cannot find elsewhere.
Get in touch with our experienced team of debt collector officers so we can get you your money back – ASAP!